Monday, March 12, 2007

I really am taking a break for a bit

Following on a recent post, I just want to let people know that I'll be back shortly. I have some professional things I have to attend to.

No news regarding the Nigerian resolution (this is a GOOD SIGN), but there is a new UN report on your chances of getting tortured if you're in Nigerian police custody.

Thanks to all who have let me know about emails sent and phone calls made.

If you're a conservative and you want to add your name to a growing list of "reasserting" voices objecting to the Nigerian legislation, please email me. Believe me, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is going well with you and Mrs T!

Padre Mickey said...

This is a year-long break!

Anonymous said...

"I'll be back shortly"

Hope you're ok, Matt. I miss your posts.